The Gallery on the Green, established in 1960, is the longest running artists' guild in Connecticut. Housed in a schoolhouse (circa
1872), it is the fourth building to occupy this site.There are three spacious galleries and an outdoor sculpture garden.
The Maxwell Shepherd
Memorial Arts Fund
Presents an Invitational Exhibition
Curated by A. Walter Kendra and Mark G. Snyder
Gallery Talk by the Artists
Saturday,April 26 at 5:00 p.m.
Followed by the Opening Reception from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
25 through May 25, 2014